The most comprehensive online source of crime information.
Local maps, crime reports & classifications, real-time interactive maps.
Do you want to be a crime reporter for your city - click here
- Theft - The act in which property belonging to another is taken without that person's consent.
- Burglary - The criminal offense of breaking and entering a building illegally for the purpose of committing a crime in that building.
- Robbery - Using force or intimidation to take property away from another person in the presence of that person.
- Assault - A physical attempt or threat to use violence with the intent to do harm to another.
- Arson - The crime of intentionally setting fire to a building or property of another or the burning of one's own property to collect insurance.
- Shooting - The act of firing a weapon in order to hit, wound, or kill someone or something.
- Vandalism - The intentional destruction of or damage to the property of another.
- Arrest - The seizure of an alleged or suspected offender to answer for a crime.